Thursday, July 30, 2009

Market forecast for 8-1-09

Good Afternoon:

Checked in with Attleboro Farms and Oakdale Farms to see whats on tap for this weeks market, of course the weather is always a factor but it looks as though we should be pretty dry through the weekend; that said here's what we plan on seeing:

Attleboro Farms: Corn, Tomatoes, cukes, zucchini, a variety of herbs and flowering plants.

Oakdale Farms: Corn, Tomatoes, cukes, kale, rhubarb, a variety of greens, raspberries, blueberries, peaches.

Nolin's Apiary: North Attelboro's finest wild honey!

Jam Good Jams and Jellies: Asst jams and jellies. She will only be here till 8/15 so stock up!

Shirley's Chocolates: Baked goods, corn bread, cookies.

The Greenhouse at the end of Landry: Tomatoes, Peaches and more.

Check out the blog at www.nafarmersmarket.blogspot.com, I will be updating regularly, you may even see your picture posted!

Still looking to recruit more vendors, anybody know a local Bread Baker? or a farmer that is on one of our hidden backroads?
Let me know and I'll see if they are interested in participating.

Tell your friends to "Get Fresh in Downtown North Attleborough" Saturdays 9am -12noon.

Thanks for your support,

David Scanlan

1 comment:

  1. David,
    I am glad to see more local events and projects are working with social media to get the word out there. I'm a local blogger and my wife, daughter and I went to the North Attleboro Farmer's Market today. We had a great time. I even blogged about it on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete